Planning Applications and Site Optimisation
M-Plan’s Services Include:
- Preliminary Site Investigation and Planning Analysis;
- Planning Appeals, Mediation and Representation for Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), from $1,950 + gst.;
- Management and Planning Applications;
- Site Optimisation Strategies;
- Community Consultation;
- Preparation and Lodgement of development applications (Residential, Units, Subdivision);
- Liaison with Government Departments and Local Councils;
- Representation at Council Meetings and Mediations;
- Resolving ‘Further Information Letters’ from your Council;
- Preparation of Town Planning Reports for ResCode etc.
- Traffic Reports.
- Avoid Planning Delays
- Complete Planning Application Service
- Express Planning Reports from $550
- Resolve Planning Delays
- Site Optimisation
Avoid Planning Delays
Let’s face it, every day it takes to approve your building or development plans costs you money! The approval process does take time because there are statutory waiting periods and so on, but you don’t want it to take any longer than it needs to.
Major causes of planning delays include:
- Incomplete submissions;
- Confusing applications;
- Lack of detail and supporting evidence.
A professionally prepared and presented report eliminates many of these delays. At M-Plan we ensure that your applications is complete, clear, and that all the detail and supporting evidence is included first time round.
M-Plan’s Complete Planning Application Service will guide your application through every stage from Pre-Application to Approval.
- Researching your site and any restrictions attached to it;
- Confirming or modifying your site plans to ensure that they are compliant with regulations;
- Finding and documenting all supporting evidence that your planning application is compliant to reduce the risk of rejection;
- Suggesting additional ways of maximising site value;
- Examining titles or other overlays, and assessing the arguments for development or subdivision;
- Preparing clear, concise and appealing reports to convey the necessary information.
Express Planning Reports from $550
If you’re about to lodge your Planning Application and suddenly wonder whether you need help, M-Plan can provide all the justification you need and submit your planning reports with our Express Planning Reports Service.
Resolve Planning Delays
Some clients come to us after their planning application has been delayed in Council or by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). It’s always better to get advice early, but if your planning application has been rejected, or you have received a request for further information M-Plan can help you get things moving again.
Whether you need more supporting documents, or actually need to modify your plans, M-Plan will help you find a solution.
Choosing, Financing, and Developing a property always carries an element of risk, but you want to make the process as profitable and stress-free as possible.
M-Plan helps you add maximum value to your site by exploring possibilities for development that you may have overlooked. Our extensive experience with Councils and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT), and thorough understanding of planning statutes ensures that you achieve the best possible outcome without wasting time on impossible requests.
Our goal is to find win-win solutions for all our clients and develop long-term relationships with developers, builders, and architects.