Resolve Planning Delays

Some clients come to us after their planning application has been delayed in Council or by having to go to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).

It’s always better to get advice early, but if your planning application has been rejected, or you have received a request for further information M-Plan can help you get things moving again.

M-Plan act as your town planning consultant and advocacy and where possible mitigate the need to go to VCAT by negotiating on your behalf with the council to achieve an agreed outcome, saving you time and cost associated with these delays.

Whether you need supporting documents or wish to modify your plans, M-Plan will help you find a solution.